Our Client is looking for a
DIGITAL SERVICES SUPPORT MANAGER, PARTS & SERVICES DIVISION
Our Client is a business area within a large Group and a global leading supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. Application areas include rock drilling, rock cutting, crushing and screening, loading and hauling, tunneling, quarrying and breaking and demolition. In 2019, sales were approximately 45 billion SEK with about 14,000 employees within continuing operations.
The Digital Services Support Manager will be as support team lead responsible for data capture technology, 2nd line support, training and maintaining data connectivity of machine condition data collected from our Client’s machines at their customer sites.
In this role you will report to the Portfolio Manager – Digital Services and the role will be in Amsterdam or Tampere.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will work together with external and internal stakeholders including business support, front line sales, field service, product manufacture, and customers to:
- Work closely together with equipment divisions and BU Automation to improve machine configurations and the configuration release process
- Work closely together with the Connectivity Application Manager to prepare new feature and product launches including the right supporting training material
- Build strategy for digital services technical competence development across SMR Sales Area’s using blended learning
- Identify digital services competence gaps in Sales Area’s and assist Sales Area Champions and BLM’s in building a concrete plan to bridge the telematics technical competence development gap
- Liaise with suppliers to facilitate technology development, installation and support and with product manufacturers to facilitate product supply and installation
- Build a strategy for digital services technical competence development using blended learning
- Identify digital services competence gaps in ales Area’s and support with building a concrete plan to bridge the competence development gap.
- Identify and develop training content for Digital services training
- We are looking for an innovative and technologically savvy individual with a high level of initiative, drive and determination and the ability to train and develop others.
- You have a university degree in a technical field with a focus on Computer Science, Software Engineering or Telematics and qualifications in Project Management and / or Coaching/Facilitating/Assessing will be highly regarded.
- You have at least 5 years’ experience providing technical support in the digital technology, telematics and automation technology.
- You have well-developed understanding of the data capture and connectivity industry (CAN bus, RS232, analog/digital I/O) with solid experience with MS SQL data base.
- Good knowledge of data networking Technologies such as – IP networking, wireless LAN, 3/4G.
- You have proven technical training experience including designing multiple training events in a corporate setting.
As the leader of a small team, you have demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to motivate and develop your team and you have strong cross-functional stakeholder management and communication and facilitation skills. As a role model to your business, you demonstrate visible and proactive safety leadership.
As we operate in an international setting, you need to be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
International travel will be required for this role (when permitted)
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
We offer you an exciting role in which you have the opportunity to work within an international business environment, working with extraordinary products, great colleagues and opportunities for your professional development.
At our Client, they believe that diversity of experience, perspective and background will lead to a better environment for their employees, their business and, thereby, their customers. They have an inclusive company culture where their values are Innovation, Fair Play, Customer Focus and Passion to Win.
DIVERSITY, INCLUSION & SUSTAINABILITY
Our Client has a developed belief in conducting their business in a sustainable and responsible manner, both for their employees and the environment; wherever in the world they operate. Their high ethical standards determine their policy of putting Safety at a premium, acknowledging and respecting the communities and giving due consideration to the environment in the areas they operate.
These core values, to prioritize the safety and well-being of their employees, build the foundation of how they work today. They also recognize the importance of inter-personal relationships and how those based on honesty, respect and trust, enhance our working lives and help each other’s growth and career development.
Equality of opportunity is fully supported and endorsed as an employer by our Client, while also welcoming the additional strength that diversity brings, by providing a work environment where everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect.
Applicants must be eligible to w