Vacancy Recruitment Specialist
Driven by further expansion at our Client, the Contract Services (CS) Operation is increasing the recruitment team in Leiden and requires a driven, Recruitment Specialist. Reporting to the CS Operations Manager, the successful Recruitment Specialist will have a minimum of 1 years + recruitment experience, with considerable knowledge of the recruitment sector in the Netherlands. This position will particularly suit a Recruitment Specialist who can work well on their own initiative within a regulated industry, and who is energized by working within a busy expanding recruitment environment. Due to the company’s global expansion strategy this new position will offer the successful candidate a strong career path along with an attractive package.
The successful Recruitment Specialist will be a key contributor to the following:
- Service existing accounts on project resourcing
- Specialist recruitment campaigns
- Identifying suitable qualified engineering candidates (Oil, Gas, Food, Pharma)
- Candidate screening and interviewing
- Salary or rate negotiation and interview scheduling
- Candidate database management
- Employee management
- Account management for existing clients
Our Client is a leading Project Management and Engineering Company delivering Full Service Engineering with a ‘client first’ mentality and personal touch across a range of market sectors: Project- and Program Management, Procurement, Design, Construction Management, Health & Safety Management, Commissioning, Qualification and Start-up. They have one goal: to deliver more than our clients expect first time, every time. They’ve been serving the pharmaceutical industry around the world for 45+ years, relied on for their agility, original thinking, sound judgement and high-caliber people. What sets them apart is the rapport they build with their clients and the care they take to gain a fundamental understanding of their client’s businesses. They employ over 2000+ people out of our seventeen office locations and they serve a broad range of clients ranging from multinational companies to small generic producers.
The successful Recruitment Specialist will preferably have proven experience in the following key areas:
- A strong recruitment background with experience of recruiting for a variety of technical and engineering positions.
- Experience in managing volume recruitment drives and rapid ramp up for projects.
- Knowledge and/or affinity within the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, food and/or medical device industry.
- He/she will be expected to work within a team environment and have a desire to succeed and achieve agreed company and team targets.
- The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be a strong team player, will have commercial awareness and a proven track record in their respective discipline.
- Dutch and English language skills are required.
- Starters and candidates with strong ambitions are welcome to apply.
Our Client is an Equal Opportunities Employer.