Inside Sales Representative – Barcelona
About the vacancy
In this exciting role you will be part of the sales team, where a mix of internal knowledge and new external eyes comes together to deliver on business needs. This is a chance to join an organization eager to adapt new solutions and continuously improve.
- Manage sales of products and services to a small number of large customers within an assigned geographical territory.
- Retain and grow business with existing customers and generate sales from new customers.
- To anticipate and understand customer needs and match them with our product offering to maximize customer value and sales profit
- Pursue sales leads; visit existing and new customers who may be of strategic importance to the organization; assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products and services; negotiate prices and delivery times within limits of authority, and conclude sales orders to meet revenue targets.
- To collect and communicate relevant business and market intelligence to product and sales management by using the applicable CRM systems.
- Establish annual, quarterly, monthly, or weekly sales plans and prioritize and schedule own activities so these targets are met.
- Coach and mentor less experienced sales representatives to achieve their sales targets.
You have a strong background in sales and are recognized for your excellent sales results and successful experience in sales development. Technical skills in metallurgy will be an asset, ideally in special alloys (stainless steel, nickel, etc.), and commercial skills are essential for success in this position.
What You Can Expect:
Our Client offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefit of life, health, and disability insurance, paid holidays. In addition, they provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
At Our Client (formerly Sandvik Materials Technology), their mission is much more than delivering high-quality products, technology, and processes – working together to develop solutions based on their customers’ needs and thus achieve their business goals, is a better way to describe their daily work. With curious employees and safety as their priority, they create a work environment where you can develop both personally and professionally.
Our Client was listed as a stand-alone company on the Nasdaq Stockholm Exchange on August 31, 2022. With a clear direction for their journey ahead, utilizing their position as a technology leader, progressive customer partner, and sustainability driver, they aim to become an even stronger company in their industry.