Vacancy Commercial Lead – Amsterdam
Parts & Services Division
Our Client is a global leading supplier of equipment and tools, parts, service, digital solutions and sustainability-driving technologies for the mining and construction industries. One of their key success factors is their 17 000 brilliant employees – the ones who brought our Client to the market leading position they hold today, and the ambassadors of their brand and culture. To continue attracting, engaging and developing top talents in a relevant way for their business, they are now making a move towards an even more employee-centric, digital and agile approach.
In line with the strategy of our Client – their platform to enable necessary shifts focusing on growth and improved customer service – they are now looking for a Commercial Lead for their Corporate Start- Up within the Parts & Services Division. Are you ready to embark on an exciting career where you get the chance to work together with brilliant minds and shape best practices in an international environment?
What our Client do?
Within the Parts & Services Division, they are responsible for the worldwide parts and service operations activities. Their sales are in the mining and construction industries, and their customer base ranges from large multinational companies to small and medium sized enterprises – consisting of both end-customers and dealerships. It is with passion, expertise and an innovative mindset they provide their customers with the best overall experience.
About this opportunity
We are looking for a Commercial Lead who will be a part of the founding team of an eCommerce Corporate Start-Up within the Parts & Services Division. You will lead all growth initiatives across marketing & sales channels. You will also create the future ways-of-working by analysing and optimizing campaigns, initiatives, and processes. You are operationally involved and grow your team as the venture grows.
You’re an active member of the founding team and collaborate with other parts of the organization.
As a Commercial Lead you report to the Corporate Start-Up Business Manager and this position will be based in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
What you will do
Create & execute customer acquisition, retention strategy & plan
- Translate strategic goals into a clear and well-defined marketing & sales strategy with concrete initiatives underpinned by an ambitious and achievable plan
- Set up customer funnel by creating & optimizing processes to turn prospects into loyal customers g., approaching customers through cold-calls & emails, onboarding them & ensuring great service
- Execute marketing plan end-to-end and manage with external marketing agencies where needed
- Coach and guide market sales specialists in continuously improving commercial activities, turning prospects into loyal customers
- Set up & create best-practice marketing campaigns for different channels both online and offline
Analyze results and improve performance over time
- Continuously improve and finetune commercial approach, building on initial commercial activities
- Perform in-depth analysis of campaigns along the conversion funnel and suggest improvements
- Work together with the Corporate Start-Up Business Manager and Operations lead to optimize the customer journey
- Support externals to develop and display content in a customer-first manner across all channels
You will bring
- 2+ years of marketing or sales experience in B2B environment
- Experience working in an ecommerce or digital environment
- Highly commercially-driven
- Entrepreneurial & self-starting: you are not afraid to ‘get your hands dirty’ and do the heavy work until your team is on board
- Business savvy and analytical, able to analyze many different types of data and draw conclusions
- Passion for building and maintaining a strong brand with strong customer relationships
- Knowledgeable of heavy machinery & their maintenance g., customer needs & competitors is an advantage
- Enthusiastic, ambitious, optimistic with strong communication skills
- Fluent in English, additional European language(s) is an advantage (Swedish, Finnish, German)
A few words about our Client
At our Client, they offer a global arena of brilliant minds, and we’re technology driven, innovative, entrepreneurial, and inclusiveness! Success is a team effort, and we believe that diversity inspires, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together, and celebrating our differences.