We are looking for a Content and Communications Professional
Our Client is a business area and a global leading supplier of equipment and tools, parts, service, digital solutions and sustainability-driving technologies for the mining and construction industries. Application areas include rock drilling, rock cutting, loading and hauling, tunneling and quarrying. In 2021, sales were approximately 41.4 billion SEK with about 15,500 employees.
The Parts & Services Division drives the aftermarket business, keeping customers’ fleet on track with needed services, solutions and parts and the Division is represented in more than 30 countries with more than 6,500 employees around the world.
The Content and Communications Professional will support global content & communications for the Parts & Services Division. Working in co-operation with various key stakeholders within the Division, Sales Areas and other divisions, the successful candidate will play a key role in helping to strategically shape the image, messaging and communication of the Division.
- Ideate and create engaging written and visual content
- Develop a proactive approach to gathering P&S news stories, interviews, and case studies
- Editorial lead of internal quarterly newsletters and other internal notifications
- Drive the global Parts & Services Division townhalls and learning sessions, including ownership of agenda and ensuring briefing and correct content are in place
- Develop, implement, and evaluate communications plans and campaigns to support key Parts & Services initiatives
- Proactive media relations – thought leadership, promotion of spokespeople, etc
- Ensure content is developed in line with brand guidelines
Knowledge, Skills, & Experience Sought
- Proven experience as a communications professional
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Communications, Journalism or International Relations) or equivalent
- 5+ years experience in copywriting and editing
- Editorial mind-set and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Being a strong, collaborative team player in a global, (often) virtual team setting
- Able to navigate and collaborate in a complex and matrixed organization
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities
As we operate in an international setting, business fluency in English is required.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting role that you can develop a new business model within an international business environment, working with extraordinary products, great colleagues, and opportunities for your professional development. At our Client, we believe that diversity of experience, perspective and background will lead to a better environment for our employees, our business and, thereby, our customers. We have an inclusive company culture, one where our values are Innovation, Fair Play, Customer Focus and Passion to Win. Visit our stories hub, LinkedIn, or Facebook to get to know us better.
Diversity, Inclusion & Sustainability
Our Client has a developed belief in conducting business in a sustainable and responsible manner, both for their employees and the environment, wherever in the world they operate. Their high ethical standards determine our policy of putting Safety first, acknowledging and respecting the communities and the environment where they operate.
These core values – to prioritize the safety and well-being of our employees – help to build the foundation of how they work today. They also recognize the importance of inter-personal relationships and how honesty, respect, and trust in each other, enhances our working lives, and help foster all our professional development.
Equality of opportunity is supported and endorsed by our Client. We also welcome the additional strength that diversity brings, and aim to provide a work environment where everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect.
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reporting to: Global Sustainable Business, Marketing & Communications Manager for Parts & Services