Vacancy Database Administrator (Senior Oracle)
Become part of our Client and experience an open, international work atmosphere in which you will feel at home from day one. They believe their company’s strength relies on commitment and responsibility each employee contributes.
As they are growing fast, we are looking for a dedicated Senior Oracle Database Administrator. The main goal is to help on database related support services, help on customer reporting and documentation and participate to execute change requests. The ideal candidate can be classified as a proactive person that enjoys working in teams and is willing to learn on a continuous basis. We have an international training program and induction course ready and running for you.
The Senior Database Administrator will work closely together with the delivery centres in the Netherlands, Spain and Czech Republic, providing remote support to our customers that operate globally.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and preferable Spanish language, both orally and written. Knowledge of any additional foreign languages (like French, Czech or German) is certainly an advantage.
- You have proven experience in administrating complex Oracle databases. You have knowledge of backup and restore procedures as well as SQL Language and database configuration.
Beside that you know about performance tuning of databases, work with and configure high availability solutions and have a pragmatic way in troubleshooting database issues.
- Experience with Oracle ExaData and OCI Cloud will be appreciated, as well as deeper knowledge on Linux/UNIX/aix configurations.
- SQL Server administration skills are a benefit.
- You have great organization and communication skills.
- You are used to work according Procedures and Policies and report clear and precise.
- You are stress resistant, self-motivated, flexible, eager to learn, a hard worker and accurate.
Why to join our Client?
Our Client is a great place to work and to develop yourself. When choosing for our Client, you will become part of globally acting organisation with over 20 nationalities working for local and globally operating customers. They want to get to know the real you and support you wherever they can. In addition to our opportunistic ways of working we also can offer you:
- A great deal of flexibility to work from home
- Training and development opportunities, personally as well as professionally
- A fun, fast-paced and international environment
- A wide range of competitive employee benefits