Vacancy Marketing & Communications Professional – Amsterdam
Do you have a creative mindset and technical affinity with a passion for strategic marketing and communications?
Our client is a global, high-tech engineering group, providing front-line products and services for the mining and construction industries. Their group has been in operation since 1862 currently employing some 40,000 people across the globe. Their safe and diverse solutions, delivered by their highly qualified and proficient employees, enhance their customers’ productivity, safety, and profitability.
THEIR EXCITING OPPORTUNITY
We are now recruiting for a Marketing & Communications Professional in their parts & services division. The division drives the aftermarket business, keeping customers’ fleet on track with essential services, solutions and parts and the Division is represented in more than 30 countries with more than 7,000 employees around the world.
As a Marketing & Communications Professional, you will be responsible defining marketing & communication strategies, measures and content for the parts & services division and its products and services to support the business objectives.
- Developing medium and long-term strategies for aftermarket specific marketing communication & concepts and coordinating these with product management and sales support functions
- Develop and implement company-related communication concepts and tools and advise the management team in leadership communication
- Interface and coordination with client’s mining and rock solution’s equipment marketing departments to develop aftermarket content for new equipment launches
- Messaging, project coordination, planning and execution for displaying their products and the aftermarket business at in-house and external events
- Managing stakeholders, budget and agency relations
- Encourage and seek Sales Success Stories and Value Stories
You have proven knowledge in various disciplines of marketing (multi-channel marketing, marketing generalist) and communications with a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, business, or related field. You will bring 5-8 years’ experience in marketing or communications role and international B2B marketing or experience in selling aftermarket services is an advantage.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU SHOULD HAVE
- High level of self-initiative with a hands-on mentality
- Technical affinity and very high willingness to gain product and portfolio knowledge
- Excellent communication and networking skills in English language
- Experience in project management and integrated thinking
- Creative mindset to develop new ideas
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
We offer you an exciting role in an international business environment, extraordinary products, great colleagues, and opportunities for your professional development. At our client, they believe that diversity of experience, perspective and background will lead to a better environment for their employees, their business and, thereby, their customers.
They have an inclusive company culture where our values are Innovation, Fair Play, Customer Focus and Passion to Win.
DIVERSITY, INCLUSION & SUSTAINABILITY
Our client is committed to conducting their business in a sustainable and responsible manner, both for their employees and the environment, wherever they operate. Their high ethical standards determine their policy of prioritizing safety, and acknowledging and respecting communities. They also give due consideration to the environment in the areas where they operate.
These core values prioritize the safety and well-being of their employees and are the foundation of how they work today. They also recognize the importance on inter-personal relationships built on honesty, respect, and trust, that enhance our working lives, and help each other’s growth and career development.
Equality of opportunity is fully supported and endorsed by our client, and they welcome the additional strength that diversity brings by providing a work environment where everyone is included, treated fairly and respected.
Reporting to: Global Marketing & Communications Manager, Parts &Services