Our Client is looking for a Quality Officer – Eindhoven
Our Client is a world-leading mining equipment manufacturer committed to offer highly optimized solutions designed to increase our customers’ productivity and profitability – while ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety, through high technology. In the Parts & Services Logistics they strive to be a best in class supply chain organization, a differentiating factor, enabling end customers productivity and success. Parts and Service Logistics Europe organization is responsible for regional warehousing, freight, order management and inventory management activities.
Parts and Service Logistics Europe organization is looking for a Quality Officer to implement and execute the inbound quality process in our global spare parts hub in Eindhoven. The objective of this role is to improve the quality of parts in the warehouse by checking inbound orders, reporting findings and working with Sandvik sourcing and purchasing. Inbound quality includes the product itself (damage, rust etc.) but also quantities, packaging, item master data and paperwork. Close cooperation with the third- party logistics provider is part of the job as well.
Key responsibilities include
- Managing inbound quality process
- Observe, check and report inbound quality
- Record and analyze the corresponding quality data
- Introduce the concept of Product Preservation for items where applicable
- Create or improve documentation related to quality check process
- Work with Client’s purchasing, sourcing and technical teams to create supplier quality improvement plans
- Work with Client packaging specialist to improve the supplier packaging
- Work with Client Trade Compliance specialists to improve supplier trade data
- Work closely with Client’s third party logistics provider in
You have secondary vocational education and a minimum of 6 years’ experience in Warehousing, Distribution or Supply Chain environment. Post-secondary training in business or supply chain discipline would be of advantage. Your administrative skills in working with data are strong and at the same time you know how to report and communicate the findings to the various parties in the organization. Since the role is new at the Warehouse, you need to be an exploring and deadline driven self-starter who can operate well with others at all levels. Your aim is to help the suppliers improve. Your communication skills in English both in writing and verbally are good, at an B2 level.
|Vacature categorie||Logistiek en Transport|