Working for our Client means that every day, through your actions, you contribute to important shifts in a constantly evolving world. One of their fundamental strengths has always been their passion for innovation, to take the lead and find new ways to solve challenges, and tjeir development and continuous improvements have a great impact on people’s daily lives, society, and the long-term sustainability of the world. By combining the aspiration of making things better with a strong and open mindset to create value for all their stakeholders – customers, employees, and communities – and they increase shareholder value. This is the foundation of their very existence and they are immensely proud of being able to play this role!
Our Client is a business area with more than 17,000 employees worldwide. They are the market-leading manufacturer of tools and tooling systems for advanced metal cutting, expanding into digital and additive manufacturing. Their portfolio also holds some of the strongest brands in the market.
Logistics ensure that all products – ordered anywhere in the world – arrives at their customers in time, in perfect condition, with the lowest possible impact on the environment and in compliance with all international laws and regulations. And of course, at the lowest possible cost. To strengthen their work further, we’re now looking for an Order and Application Management Supervisor to join the team.
As Order and Application Management Supervisor, you’re responsible for the coordination and team development of the Order Management and Application Management team. You guarantee a smooth, effective and resourceful support to their divisions when it comes to the SAP Order Management platform.
Your main responsibilities include to:
- Plan the release for the Logistics – Order Management Solution
- Align with the divisions on priorities for implementation, and support their initiatives
- Coordinate the work within the Order Management Application Management Team
- Identify areas of improvement and drive implementation
- Plan the IT capacity together with leads within the organization
- Represent Logistics in SAP stakeholder meetings
- Define and further develop the way of working together with IT
- Ensure great collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- Ensure that state-of-the-art solutions within SAP are being developed to improve business processes
- Actively present new solutions to improve business processes
In this position, you report directly to the Process Development & Business Support Manager. The location is flexible, with at least half of your time onsite in Sandviken, Sweden. This position may also involve travelling up to 10%, depending on where your primary location is.
- We’re looking for someone with a university degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration, IT or with the equivalent work experience.
- You have good understanding of logistics processes and are a skilled SAP user.
- You’re also proficient in Office 365 and other Microsoft applications and tools.
- As we are a global business, you read, write and speak English fluently.
- You hold adaptive styles in analysis and communication, and you operate successfully in a multi-cultural matrix organization.
- Working in an environment of continuous improvements is a natural part of your character, enabling you to identify both small and large enhancements that challenge the norm.
- You’re also proactive and result-oriented, while being an excellent team player.
- In addition, you possess strong problem-solving skills and logical thinking, and you actively consult with our stakeholders to provide expertise and support when it comes to order management support.
A glimpse of the culture
Our Client is a high-tech and global engineering group, rapidly developing into new, digital offerings. They offer a global arena of brilliant minds, and we’re technology driven, innovative, entrepreneurial and inclusive. They also believe that diversity inspires, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating their differences.
|Vacature categorie||Logistiek en Transport|