SERVICE AGREEMENTS SUPPORT SPECIALIST – Amsterdam or Finland
Facilitate, monitor, and approve the set up and execution of new service agreements with processes and standards to reach Service Excellence in SMR Service Agreements (including EHS) worldwide and supporting Parts and Service Division strategy.
- Adopt a proactive approach to building a sustainable Sandvik Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) culture within the workplace
- Conduct yourself in accordance with Sandvik EHS Vision to achieve Zero Harm to our people, the environment we work in, our customers and our suppliers
- Take reasonable care for your own health and safety and ensure that your actions do not adversely affect the environment or the health and safety of any other person in the workplace.
- Comply with all aspects of the Sandvik Environment, Health and Safety Policy, and any reasonable instructions, procedures or systems of work which are given in the interest of providing safe work practices in the workplace and to eliminate environmental harm.
- Identify and report any unsafe work behaviours/ practices, hazards and incidents immediately
- Plan and monitor the contract life cycle, from inception through introduction into implementation
- Develop processes and procedures to support the service agreement setup process.
- Provide strategic oversight for service agreements
- Ensure that service agreement standards are aligned across Sales Areas
- Support Sales Areas to develop and communicate a customer value proposition for service agreements
- Support Sales Areas to review and define business requirements for service agreements including GAP analysis within the service offering
- Develop and enhance key relationships with sales areas teams to create efficient, customer focused and mutual profitable businesses.
- Support and contribute to the Parts & Services strategic portfolio offering development.
- Support sales areas to deliver our customer expected service level and KPIs for service agreements with safety, quality and efficiency including delivery against expected Division profitability levels
- Analyse Service Agreement, EHS Reports and KPIs for discussion with sales areas prior to approval
- Set the strategic direction to drive operations service excellence for Service/Maintenance contracts globally
- Identify, evaluate, prioritize, develop, implement, and monitor service standards (SOP) to generate efficiency in service execution.
- Develop, implement, schedule, and execute OpEx, administration, systems, and data audits to drive and support the execution of the action plans
- Interact closely with key stakeholders: within service operation, commercial, engineering, sourcing, suppliers, logistics, and other divisions
- Take actions and start initiatives to support sales areas to deliver on financial and operational KPIs on service/maintenance Agreements
- Follow contract business case deviations, escalating issues and establish contract governance
- Drive operational service excellence globally within Service/Maintenance Agreements to ensure the lowest total cost of ownership for our customers.
- Well versed in and with hands on experience in operational contract management
- Data & process driven with focus on high quality and consistent delivery
- High level of analytical and reporting skills with attention to details
- Organized with good time management skills
- Enthusiastic and persistent personality with can-do mentality
- Assertive and able to lead robust stakeholder discussions
- Business fluent in English, additional languages would be an advantage
- Ability to work with others in various geographies and different time zones.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong and successful internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Exceptional interpersonal, influencing and conflict management skills to manage a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Ability to practice clear and sound judgement
- Strong track record in managing or leading operational contracts (5 – 8 years)
- Hands on experience in equipment maintenance and aftermarket service
- Strong commercial management background, with experience in contract management
- Specialized heavy equipment / Mining / Maritime / Oil & Gas Industry Experience
University degree (masters preferred) or higher education in a Busines / Technical / Engineering field or equivalent experience
Other information: Ability and availability to travel domestically and internationally